The Honors College at Oklahoma State University provides top undergraduate students with a challenging, supportive educational experience. Taught by some of the top teaching faculty on campus, honor courses are highly interactive, discussion-based and engage students in an active and supportive learning environment.
Highlights from 2015-2016 academic year:
- Record enrollment of 1,670 active students in 2015-2106
- Record enrollment of 625 incoming freshman
- 20 of 49 OSU Seniors of Significance and 8 of 15 Outstanding Seniors
- Honors College Student Tori Coates was named as a 2016 Udall Scholar
- 151 students awarded Honors College Degrees
- Establishment of the first ever OSU Honors College Student Association (HCSA). The idea for the HCSA grew out of honors council student travel to a national conference.
- Breaking News - Honors College Student Nick Nelsen selected as a 2017 Goldwater Scholar!
“Donations fund important enrichment experiences that expand the honors program beyond the classroom. These experiences include special events, student research, and travel to national conferences. Students return from these conferences having had a chance to collaborate with other honors programs, eager to put into practice ideas that benefit the entire honors student community and enhance the honors college experience."
-Keith Garbutt, Dean
Your gift to The Honors College during Give Orange assists OSU’s top students today in becoming leaders in their academic fields and communities. We're excited for you to discover your orange passion for The Honors College and be a part of the 1,890 minutes of support for OSU!