Better and Stronger Together.
The new college of Education and Human Sciences combines the College of Education, Health, and Aviation and the College of Human Sciences as well as our passions, expertise, and resources to better deliver on our land grant mission and serve our students in the world. The well being and development of our students continues to be our top priority, and we are working hard to ensure our graduates' degrees are worth even more across their professional careers.
Highlights of the new College of Education and Human Sciences include:
- Largest preparer of certified teachers in Oklahoma.
- Largest collection of health programs on the Stillwater campus with roughly one-third (34 percent) of students pursuing an academic degree related to mental, physical or relational health.
- Nationally ranked programs in early childhood education, educational technology, fashion design and production and merchandising.
- A robust research portfolio that includes human development across the lifespan, K-12 and STEM education, nutrition and disease prevention, learning and technology, human environments and pilots and aerospace safety.
- Nationally respected aviation education program that meets growing industry demand by preparing professional pilots and is one of only 18 schools in the U.S. to offer graduate degree programs.
- Established Cooperative Extension programs and the opportunity to explore expansion within the areas of education and human performance to serve the state.
We are excited for you to discover your orange passion for the College of Education and Human Sciences during Give Orange and be a part of the 1,890 minutes of support for OSU!