Art enriches the lives of all it touches - become an Art Advocate to help spread art throughout the community with educational programming which brings the museum to life for so many. Art Advocates support the museum with annual financial contributions of $100 or more. Established in 2016, the OSU Museum of Art Advocates support the museum and its outreach to the community through their advocacy, volunteering, and/or financial contributions.
The Oklahoma State University Museum of Art is a teaching museum, passionately committed to providing opportunities for students to experience art through exhibitions and programs that enhance the academic mission of the university. OSU Museum of Art seeks to engage audiences with dynamic programs and access to a growing collection of original art that serves as a resource for the study of art and its history by the campus, community, and the people of Oklahoma.
Your annual gift of $100 or more provides you access to:
- Invitation-only curator tours
- VIP Art Advocates events featuring artists and programs
- Special educational and travel opportunities
- 10% discount at the Museum kiosk in The University Store at the Student Union on OSU campus
- NARM Membership (North American Reciprocal Museum Association). You will receive an Art Advocate membership card valid for one year allowing you access to over 1,169 art museums and galleries, historical museums and societies, botanical gardens, and more. For details visit www.narmassociation.org.
When you support the Museum of Art, you help shape the future for Oklahoma State University! By contributing during Give Orange, you make our future a brighter orange!