At Oklahoma State University, we place great value on the differences of our people. Diversity in action should empower individuals to think and act in ways that embrace and promote a more inclusive world. It's important that we, as a Cowboy family, broaden our perspectives about differences, actively seek to know individuals, and include all members of the community as we strive to achieve academic excellence.
Since 2010, OSU has seen a 99% increase in the number of students of color earning a bachelor's degree since 2010. In addition, OSU has received 25 national awards and recognitions for university commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Oklahoma State University is committed to strengthening its competence as a community of caring Cowboys.
Shape the future by supporting the Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Fund. This fund will facilitate the Division of Institutional Diversity in its efforts to sustain and enrich the culture of inclusion at OSU.
Give to the Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Fund
Thanks to the generosity of Tammy S. Lee, every gift to the Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Fund will unlock an additional $500 (up to $15,000).
Support the Office of Institutional Diversity and our mission to achieve and maintain environments, where all members are actively seeking to know individuals; actively including all members of the community in every aspect of the organization; and where students achieve academic excellence. Your gift will help:
- Provide seminars, workshops, courses, and other activities that afford individuals the opportunities to broaden their perspectives regarding differences and notions of inclusion.
- Recruit, retain, and provide internships for undergraduate and graduate students who actively promote the importance of an inclusively diverse community of learners and the world.
- Recruit and retain staff and faculty who actively promote the importance of an inclusively diverse community of learners.
- Promote and reward student academic excellence.
- Serve the surrounding communities in ways that actively promote the importance of an inclusively diverse community and world.
Your support during Give Orange lifts up the future of diversity and inclusion here at Oklahoma State University. Thank you!