Our goal is to help all students succeed.
Students arrive at Oklahoma State University from all walks of life. Their diversity of experiences and needs are what enriches our student body.
We take pride in their potential to succeed academically and dedicate our talented staff and resources to empowering them with the tools to be successful professionals.
You can join us in ensuring academic success through supporting programs designed to help students transition through life and have enriching collegiate experiences.
- Career Services helps students choose a career path, search for employment opportunities and provides interview coaching.
- The LASSO Center provides free academic assistance through supplemental instruction, academic success coaching, tutoring and student success workshops.
- OSU Research improves the student and faculty experience through opportunities, which allow them to explore the full spectrum of human endeavor and inquiry.
- Student Accessibility Services provides specialized testing, classroom accommodations, accessible textbooks and access to assistive technology.
- First Year Success provides the tools and resources first year students need to succeed and be their personal best during their first year.
- Honors College provides students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to realize fully their intellectual potential while becoming leaders engaged with their communities and the world.
When you support Academic Success, you help shape the future for Oklahoma State University. By contributing during Give Orange, you make our future a brighter orange!