Our goal is to help all students succeed.
Students arrive at Oklahoma State University from all walks of life. Their diversity of experiences and needs are what enriches our student body.
We take pride in their potential to succeed academically and dedicate our talented staff and resources to empowering them with the tools to be successful professionals.
You can join us in ensuring academic success through supporting programs designed to help students transition through life and have enriching collegiate experiences.
- Career Services helps students choose a career path, search for employment opportunities and provides interview coaching.
- The LASSO Center provides free academic assistance through supplemental instruction, academic success coaching, tutoring and student success workshops.
- OSU Research improves the student and faculty experience through opportunities, which allow them to explore the full spectrum of human endeavor and inquiry.
- The Drone Initiative: Drones Serving Our Safety and Environment is part of OSU's Unmanned Systems Research Institute. The project is led by engineering faculty and works to develop applications, tools and aircraft platforms for using unmanned aerial vehicles to address multiple health and safety arenas.
- The Opioid Initiative: Addressing the Opioid Epidemic is the research arm of the Center for Wellness and Recovery, based at the OSU Center for Health Sciences. This initiative focuses on understanding the causes, effects, and effective interventions for opioid addiction.
- The Microbiome Initiative: Connecting the Microbiome to Health. This initiative brings together OSU experts from biology, human and veterinary medicine, computer science, mathematics, behavioral sciences, social sciences, and engineering to better understand microbiome-associated diseases and processes that impact health.
- The Rural Initiative: Ensuring the Future of Rural Oklahoma. Many rural communities in Oklahoma, as well as throughout the U.S. and the world, are jeopardized by natural resource degradation, climate change, drought, and sociocultural trends. The Rural initiative will strive to inspire, empower, and coordinate rural renewal research at OSU and beyond to help ensure a bright future for the world's rural communities.
- Student Accessibility Services provides specialized testing, classroom accommodations, accessible textbooks and access to assistive technology.
- First Year Success provides the tools and resources first year students need to succeed and be their personal best during their first year.
- Pre-Professional Academic Support Services provides consultation and support resources to OSU students (and recent OSU alumni) considering careers in all areas of healthcare and law.
- Honors College provides students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to realize fully their intellectual potential while becoming leaders engaged with their communities and the world.
When you support Academic Success, you help shape the future for Oklahoma State University. By contributing during Give Orange, you make our future a brighter orange!