Innovation in Animal and Human Health.
The Center for Veterinary Health Sciences (CVHS) strives daily to be an innovative world leader in healthcare, research, and professional education. Cutting edge research leads to ground breaking advancements in veterinary medicine which is disseminated across the globe and practiced right here in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Imagine the educational opportunities this provides OSU veterinary students and the impact these treatments have on the animals cared for by the OSU CVHS.
We invite you to be part of educating Cowboy veterinarians and the life changing innovations that impact both animals and humans alike through a gift to the OSU CVHS during Give Orange!
- Dr. Roger Panciera Project Fund
- Minimally Invasive Procedure Program Fund
- Pay It Forward Animal Assistance Fund
- Veterinary Medicine Fund for Excellence
- Vet Med Teaching Hospital Fund