Enhancing human well-being.
Everyday the challenges faced by individuals, families and communities are remedied by applying scientific principles and creative advancements to enhance human well-being and improve the quality of life.
Our knowledge of science and people will drive change in the world.
The College of Human Sciences brings four disciplines together to address the challenges we face as individuals, families and communities. The Design, Housing and Merchandising; Human Development and Family Science; Nutritional Sciences departments and the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management provide solutions to everyday concerns and complex challenges.
We are excited for you to discover your orange passion for the College of Human Sciences during Give Orange and be a part of the 1,890 minutes of support for OSU!
- Child Development Laboratory Endowed Fund
- Design, Housing & Merchandising
- FCS Ambassadors Fund
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Fund for Excellence
- Human Development and Family Science
- Human Sciences Scholarship Fund for Excellence
- Nutritional Sciences Scholarship Fund