We are OSU Medicine.
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences educates and trains osteopathic physicians, research scientists and other health care professionals with an emphasis on providing health care for rural and underserved Oklahoma.
Your gift during Give Orange affirms the vision for Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences to be recognized for:
- Fulfilling the health care needs of rural and underserved Oklahoma
- Producing graduates who are dedicated, effective and compassionate community leaders
- Advancing the frontier of medical research
- Providing excellent care and health-related community service
- Being a leader and innovator in education
- Being the medical and graduate school of choice
The Center for Health Sciences is also currently raising money in honor of the 50th anniversary of the OSU College of Medicine. We encourage you purchase a brick to celebrate our past, present, and future. To learn more about this project, click here. Gifts to the Celebrating our Past, Present, and Future campaign will count towards Give Orange.
We're excited for you to discover your orange passion for OSU-CHS during Give Orange and be a part of the 1,890 minutes of support for OSU! Your philanthropy will help us continue to provide medical and graduate students with a world-class education.